jueves, 26 de abril de 2007

Cheers!


Cheers to all those fellows in Halifax, West Yorkshire, who made me feel almost at home.

I remember that J.B. ,teacher of German and his empathical laughters, "for God´s sake!"
Also, I taste that dinner at Ms.Kitchen´s house still today near the "Sober" Sower Bridge and opposite the church. She is an excellent host, a faithful friend and motherly woman.
I think I was with somebody from my own family walking along the lonely, lovely paths in April listening Brönte´s language on a cloudy Sunday day. Robin and Alyson, thank you for your familiar wonderful ways.

I got struck by the charming impression the Spanish teacher made -quite definite and clear, and the key is Cl and the way you say Air in don Quijote´s language. I like her better half, oh Si and I can call him Mon ami. (He reminded me a famous actor).

I remember the musician who invented a funny song to learn the months of the year inside the symphony of a Queen we are keen on everyday.

And I remember that lady from the day my tongue got nervous and couldn´t make its way. We keep in touch("The bee is in the Parking, son")

I miss the Barefoot Princess, although I spoke to her one day.

No hay comentarios: